The AIM network
The AIM network unites Dutch research groups doing research on AI in which mathematics plays a major role. We are proud that representatives from all universities and clusters support this initiative.
Here you find a list of the AIM university representatives and contact persons of the mathematics clusters.
Together we are AIM.
AIM university representatives
- Peter Grünwald, CWI – former chair
- Karen Aardal, TU Delft – former chair
- Evgeny Verbitskiy, Leiden University
- Etienne de Klerk, University of Tilburg
- Johannes Schmidt-Hieber, University of Twente
- Eric Cator, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Sjoerd Dirksen, Utrecht University
- Joris Mooij, University of Amsterdam
- Wil Schilders, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Bart Verheij, University of Groningen
- Frank van der Meulen, VU Amsterdam
- Steven Kelk, Maastricht University
- Ilker Birbil (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
AIM cluster representatives
- Wil Schilders, NDNS+
- Mathias Staudigl, DIAMANT
- Evgeny Verbitskiy, STAR
- Bram Mesland, GQT